When you are in need of new flooring in your home, you will need to hire a flooring contractor, but not all flooring contractors are the same. It is important to hire a highly qualified and professional flooring contractor. Doing so will make all the difference in the experience you have and in the finished product.
Here are a few tips to help you hire the best flooring contractor:
- Ask Questions – When looking for a flooring contractor, it is important to speak with them and ask a few questions to learn about them and what they are capable of doing. Some questions to ask are:
- Do you bill by linear foot or square foot?
- Do you specialize in a certain type of flooring?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you move furniture or will you need the room completely emptied before the appointment?
- Experience – The experience of the flooring contractor will likely have a big impact on the quality of service and product you receive. A company that has been in business for a longer length of time will likely be able to give you a superior product.
- Written Quote – The flooring contractor you choose should be able to give you a detailed written quote that outlines the scope of work, timeline, and costs.
Give us a call at Express Affordable Flooring to see all that we have to offer. We are experienced, professional, and customer service driven. We always offer a written quote and are happy to discuss with you all of your questions and concerns.