Putting new flooring in your home is a great investment that can enhance your house’s appearance and function. But knowing which flooring to pick can be a challenge. Feel confident in your flooring choice by learning about all your different options and considering your particular home and lifestyle.
Know Your Options
Some of the most popular flooring options we install at Express Affordable Flooring include:
- Vinyl plank—Vinyl plank flooring is a thicker type of flooring material designed to resemble real hardwood. It comes in long planks with a click-lock system that snaps together.
- Hardwood—A natural product manufactured from timber, hardwood flooring is a stunning addition to any home.
- Tile plank—Plank tile is designed to look like hardwood flooring, but it is actually tile, so it can easily stand up to messes, moisture, and spills.
- Laminate—Laminate flooring is a type of hybrid flooring cover that consists of a particleboard wood base with an image layer on top.
- Carpet—A type of floor covering made from woven fabric, carpet comes in innumerable colors and styles.
- Tile—Great for kitchens and bathrooms, tile is durable and long-lasting.
Consider Your Home & Lifestyle
As you consider which flooring type to go with, it’s important to think about how much maintenance you can do on your new floors and other lifestyle factors. Ask yourself these questions to guide your decision:
- Do you have children or pets?
- How much traffic will the new flooring get?
- Can you dedicate time to regular maintenance and upkeep?
- How long do I want these floors to last?
- What is my budget like?